The biggest, most popular and most comfortable located youth hostel in Pisa, just 5 minutes by walk from Pisa Centrale Train Station and only 12 minutes by walk from Pisa Airport. The most iconic sight; the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, will just be a pleasant and interesting 20 minutes walk. Otherwise a bus from the Airport and to the Leaning Tower stops right outside our door.
Property Name: Safestay Pisa
Address 1: Via Filippo Corridoni,29
City : Pisa
Contact Name: HPISA SRL reception team
Phone : 39 392 0794111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
2. For FLEXIBILITY rate types, where NON-REFUNDABLE is NOT stated, we operate a 24 hours cancellation policy prior to arrival. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay and all subsequent nights, if any, will be cancelled.
3. See section '4. AMENDMENT & CANCELATIONS' in Terms & Conditions for full details.
Terms and Conditions
- We require that you present some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, national identity card or driving license. Student cards are not accepted as valid ID.
- Check-out. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception. Late check-outs will incur a charge of an additional night.
- Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card for access to their room. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the key card will result in a charge of £5.00 per card.
- Safestay Hostels operate a 14 day maximum stay policy, bookings will not be accepted for longer than 14 days at a time. Stays longer than 14 days will be at the discretion of Management and must be agreed before reserving.
- Reservations booked in advance do not constitute a legally binding contract until the hostel confirms the reservation with the customer and provides the customer with a booking reference
- Please note between the hours of 12pm & 3pm guests will not be permitted access to their rooms to allow for cleaning
- Age restriction. Customers under the age of 16 are only permitted to stay in private rooms or shared rooms that are booked for the sole use of one family or a group of persons booked together and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Any person between the age of 16 and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) staying in the same room or dormitory.
- At Safestay we take great care to allocate beds in a way we think will be best for each booking. Please note that when making your booking online, there may be occasions when it might not be possible to allocate all guests in the same room. Please contact the relevant hostel reception by phone or email with the booking reference and we will be able to inform you if this is the case. Please contact us if you would like to guarantee a bottom bunk, which we are happy to provide, subject to availability. You’ll find contact details on the Contact page of this website or on each individual property’s information page.
- Online bookings are charged in accordance with payment method chosen. Non-refundable bookings will be charged in full prior to arrival & will not be refunded in case of cancellation or amendment
- For all other bookings (i.e. telephone, email, fax or walk-ins), we will require you to provide valid credit card details when making your reservation in order to guarantee your booking.
- The balance owing will be due in full upon arrival, payable by debit, credit card or cash.
- If your booking is being paid for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
- We offer no credit facilities. All bookings must be paid for in full upon arrival.
- To check the validity of your credit card and guarantee your booking, we reserve the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Please note that we do not accept cheque, Laser Card, solo, diners cared, electron or American Express.
- If any payment under these terms and conditions is not met, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services provided to you by us. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
- NON-REFUNDABLE bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded in any case. If you Book Direct on our website we will aim to offer flexibility on amendments which is subject to availability.
- For FLEXIBILITY rate types, where NON-REFUNDABLE is NOT stated, we operate a 24 hours cancellation policy prior to arrival. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay and all subsequent nights, if any, will be cancelled.
- See section ‘4. AMENDMENT & CANCELATIONS’ in Terms & Conditions for full details.
- Any amendments to your bookings must be made at least 24hrs prior to arrival. We will try and accommodate your amendments subject to availability.
- For promotional offers, individual policy applies as per promotion. You should check the promotion page for details, or on the booking page under INCLUSIONS & POLICIES. This can be found on the room selection page by clicking the + button next to the image of the room.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, either in the form of a letter or email. We do not accept cancellations made by telephone.
- Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
- In the case of a late departure (after 10am), Safestay reserves the right to charge for a further night’s stay at the appropriate bed rate. Late check-out can be booked in advance.
- The comfort of all of our guests is of paramount importance. Any guests who in the opinion of our staff compromise the comfort, safety, or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be issued a refund.
- Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hostel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or to send an invoice for the amount to the registered address
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Safestay premises. Any guest found smoking within the building will be charged a compulsory fee of £250.00
- Further failure to comply will result in the guest(s) being asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. If you wish to smoke please ask our reception staff on arrival about designated smoking areas.
- Guests are asked to use the secure lockers provided in each room, the safety deposit boxes at reception or the luggage store. Padlocks are available to purchase at reception.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Safestay accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
- Safestay reserve the right to only store lost and forgotten items for a period of 3 weeks. After the 3 weeks period, items will be disposed of and Safestay can no longer assist in recovering lost or forgotten items. Safestay takes no responsibility for forgotten or lost items and cannot guarantee that items can be found/recovered. Postage costs, where incurred, are to be paid by the receiver of the items. Safestay takes no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged during postage.
- Safestay shall only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you and to inform you of other services and offers which we may make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please notify us and we will update our records
- Safestay shall not share a guests personal data with any third parties for any reason without the consent of the guest. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with safestay rights & obligations arising under the provisions principles of the data protection act 1998
- Any oversights or errors in sales literature, on www.safestay.com, third party websites, order forms, quotations, price lists, order acknowledgements, despatch notes, invoices or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
- All bookings are subject to availability and Safestay reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.